Sunday, January 2, 2011

Louis Vuitton Monogram Wilshire MM for Everyday Sophistication


Truth be told, I’ve always been a Louis Vuitton MM bag woman. The size and personality of the MM fits me so well, and this is evident enough in the designer replica handbags that I order online. I recently chanced upon a friend who greeted me with the Wilshire MM, a gem of a handbag in rich chocolate brown color.

Allow me to first disclose the wonderful features of this LV replica:
  • Genuine Monogram canvas with cowhide leather trimmings
  • Golden brass hardware
  • Handwritten Louis Vuitton signature on goldtone plate in front
  • Snap hook closure
  • Double flat cowhide leather handles
  • Protective bottom studs
  • Soft microfiber lining
  • Inside zip and patch pockets with mobile compartment
  • With all appropriate Louis Vuitton stamps and logo
  • Comes with dust bag

The Wilshire MM in monogram canvas is everyday sophistication at its best. Its open-tote aura is a major advantage: it’s elegant, but not too stiff and formal-looking. After purchasing one for myself (no thanks to the same friend’s cajoling), I’ve gotten into the habit of bringing it to yoga class along with my main sports bag. It’s a delight to carry around such an eye candy.

I give this monogrammed baby 4.5 out of 5 stars, and there’s very little improvement needed by this LV replica bag. Forever a Louis Vuitton MM woman, I’m glad to have invested on a sturdy yet endlessly chic bag like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment